From the email:
We hope you had a busy and interesting summer field season. We wanted to remind our members that if you have worked on an interesting project, we would like to hear about it.
Environmental & Engineering Geoscience (E&EG), a quarterly journal copublished by the Association of Environmental & Engineering Geologists and the Geological Society of America, is seeking new manuscripts. E&EG publishes peer-reviewed contributions, based on original work, in the broadly defined areas of environmental and engineering geosciences (including geomorphology, hydrogeology, low-temperature geochemistry,neotectonics, and other earth surface processes). Both theoretical and empirical contributions related to these areas are welcome, although preference will be given to papers of an applied nature. Specifically, E&EG encourages the submission of the following kinds of papers.
- Results of original research in the environmental and engineering geosciences.
- Case histories describing the solution of new or unusually difficult problems in the applied geosciences.
- Review papers that summarize the state of the science or professional practice in a branch of the applied geosciences, including contributions describing relevant aspects of local or regional geology or the history of environmental and engineering geosciences.
- Short technical notes (six published pages or less) describing new techniques, novel case histories or other topics in the environmental and engineering geosciences.
- Brief critical discussions of papers and technical notes published in E&EG.
All manuscript submissions are now electronic via AllenTrack. Authors should visit the AEG website at www.aegweb.org and click on Publications under the Professionals tab for details on submission, and for a link to AllenTrack.
For more information, contact Co-Editor Abdul Shakoor, email@example.com , (330) 672-2968, or Co-Editor Ira Sasowsky, firstname.lastname@example.org, (330) 972-5389.
You can also submit short technical articles to AEG NEWS for possible publication. Email your article to Allen Shaw at email@example.com.
We at AEG wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season!